- BULK AMMO
- HANDGUN MAGAZINES
- OTHER PLATFORM MAGAZINES
- RIFLE MAGAZINES
- SHOTGUN MAGAZINES
- 5.56x45mm – 55 Grain FMJ – PMC (5.56X) – 1000 Rounds $409.00
- 223 Rem – 55 gr SP – PMC (223SP) – 800 Rounds $409.00
- 5.56x45mm – 62 Grain FMJ M855 – PMC (5.56K) – 1000 Rounds $419.00
- 5.56x45mm – 55 gr FMJ-BT – PMC Battle Packs (5.56X-BP) – 1000 Rounds $429.00
- 223 Rem – 55 gr FMJ-BT – PMC Battle Packs (223A-BP) – 1000 Rounds $429.00
ARSENAL SAS M-7 CLASSIC 7.62X39MM RIFLE – 16.33″
ARSENAL SAS M-7 CLASSIC 7.62X39MM RIFLE for sale. The Arsenal M-7 Classic is a semi-automatic rifle built around the time-tested 7.62X39mm cartridge and modeled after the famous AKM.
It’s manufactured in Romania using new production techniques that give it many of the same characteristics as its Soviet predecessor, including a milled receiver and side scope rail.
The Arsenal M7 Classic weighs 9 pounds unloaded, making it a little heavy compared to other rifles in this category such as FN SCAR or H&K G3A3 but still manageable for most shooters. This rifle has an overall length of 34 inches with an adjustable buttstock that allows you to easily adjust for length-of-pull (LOP).
Specifications of ARSENAL SAS M-7 CLASSIC 7.62X39MM RIFLE
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total length: 34.56 in. (878 mm)
- Folded length: 25.2 in. (639 mm)
- Barrel length: 16.33 in. (415 mm)
- Rifling: 6 grooves
- Twist rate: 1:9.44 (1 in 240 mm)
- Weight w/o magazine: 7.5 lbs
- Muzzle velocity: 2,329 fps (710 m/s)
- Maximum range: 1350 m (1,480 yds)
- Rate of Fire: 40 rds/min (practical)
- Weight: 7 lbs
The M-7 Classic is a 16.33″ long rifle, with a barrel length of 16″. The rifle is 43 1/2″ long from the butt to the muzzle, and 31 3/4″ from the butt to trigger.
20 MOA rail
The M-7 Classic 7.62x39mm rifle features a 20 MOA rail, which allows for more precise long range shots. The 20 MOA rail gives you the ability to make more accurate shots at longer distances.
- The muzzle is threaded and can be equipped with a muzzle brake, silencer or sound suppressor.
- You can also attach a flash hider to the end of the barrel.
- Finally, you can attach a grenade launcher on top of your rifle if you want to do that sort of thing (which we don’t recommend).
Stock length of pull
- Stock length of pull is the distance from the trigger to the back of the buttstock. It’s an important measurement for determining how comfortable a rifle will be to shoot, so it’s worth taking note of.
- To measure your stock length of pull:
- Remove your rifle from its case and lay it down on its side with its barrel facing away from you (so as not to get dirt or dust inside).
- Place your hand on top of your cheek piece and then rest one finger gently against each side of your face until it touches where you want your stock length-of-pull measurement taken at; this should be at least 1/8″ below eye level so that when looking down sights, they aren’t obscured by any part of the firearm itself (you can also use a friend who knows what they’re doing).
6-position adjustable stock
The M-7 Classic is a fully-adjustable stock, which allows you to adjust the length of pull (LOP) to fit a wide range of shooters. It also has an adjustable cheek rest for added comfort and improved visibility over the sight. The six positions allow you to find that perfect position for shooting from a variety of positions, including standing, sitting or kneeling. Simply remove two pins with an Allen wrench in order to change out your stock configuration!
Adjustable cheekpiece and length-of-pull
The Arsenal SAS M-7 Classic 7.62X39mm Rifle features an adjustable cheekpiece and length-of-pull. The adjustable cheekpiece allows you to find the perfect fit for your shooting style, and the length-of-pull can be adjusted for comfort and a better shot.
Ergonomic pistol grip
The M-7 Classic features an ergonomic pistol grip that is comfortable to hold, easy to reach and hold, and easy to manipulate. This makes it ideal for shooters with smaller hands or those who would rather have a more compact rifle that can still be used effectively at long range.
Three quick detachable rail sections
The Arsenal SAS M-7 Classic 7.62x39mm Rifle is a versatile and rugged rifle that can be used for just about any application. Whether you’re looking to shoot targets on the range or hunt game in the field, this rifle has all of the features you need to get the job done right.
The rifle comes equipped with three quick detachable rail sections: one on top of the receiver, one underneath it and one at 12 o’clock on each side of your forearm (just behind where your hand would normally rest). This allows you to mount optics anywhere from 1x magnification up to 15x magnification if desired. You can also attach accessories such as lights or lasers at any point along those rails so they’re within reach when needed during low light conditions or night hunting situations!
Arsenals M7 Classic rifle is built to perform.
The Arsenal M7 Classic rifle is built to perform. It features a 16.33″ barrel and an overall length of 34″, which gives you plenty of room for optics or other accessories. The rifle’s receiver is machined from a solid block of 4140 steel, giving it a weighty feel that instills confidence in the shooter. The handguard has been designed specifically for this model, ensuring that it fits perfectly on your weapon without any wobble or play in its attachment points (which are also stainless steel).
The stock is made from polymers infused with glass fibers for added strength and durability, while still maintaining its lightweight feel when you’re carrying it around the field–and don’t worry about scuffing up your stock: Arsenal offers replacement parts if needed! The grip includes molded finger grooves along with adjustable palm swells so that all shooters can find comfort in their hold while shooting this gun at any distance they want–even if they have smaller hands!
Conclusion on ARSENAL SAS M-7 CLASSIC 7.62X39MM RIFLE
The M7 Classic 7.62x39mm rifle is a fantastic addition to any arsenal. It’s priced at a level that makes it accessible to most shooters, and it comes with all the features you would expect from a high-end AR15.
RILEY DEFENSE RAK-47-C-L 7.62X39 RIFLE – CLASSIC LAMINATE 16.25″$849.00Add to cart
RILEY DEFENSE RAK-47-C-L 7.62X39 RIFLE – CLASSIC LAMINATE 16.25″ This is our Laminate version of the American made classical Ak-47 rifle (7.62x39mm) and measures 35.25” in overall length. Specifications: Laminate wood butt stock, upper and lower hand guards and plastic Bakelite grip. Black oxide finish Fully Heat-Treated, Mil-spec stamped Receiver 4150 Nitride Barrel (16.25” length), …
RILEY DEFENSE RAK-47-P-SF 7.62X39 RIFLE – SIDE FOLDER POLYMER 16.25″$969.00Add to cart
RILEY DEFENSE RAK-47-P-SF 7.62X39 RIFLE – SIDE FOLDER POLYMER 16.25″ This is their version of the 100 series, American made Side folding AK47 rifle (7.62x39mm) and measures 35.25” in overall length. Specifications: Side-folding triangular metal stock Black polymer upper/lower hand guards and pistol grip. Black oxide finish Fully Heat-Treated, Mil-spec stamped Receiver 4150 Nitride Barrel …
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Passionate about guns? Strap Weapon Shop is the perfect place for you! Strap Weapon Shop is a marketplace of gun enthusiasts dedicated to sharing our affinity for guns. Here you can buy guns online, find guns for sell online, discover new guns, and get information about guns.READ MORE