- Heckler & Koch MR223-A3, 14.50” CHF Barrel, Slim Line HKey Handguard, Black $3,299.00
- HECKLER & KOCH (H&K) MR556A1 5.56 NATO RIFLE - 16.5" $3,199.00
- SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 2020 WAYPOINT .308 WIN BOLT-ACTION RIFLE, RIDGELINE CAMOUFLAGE $1,909.00
- Springfield 2020 Waypoint .308 Win Bolt-Action Rifle with Carbon Fiber Barrel and Evergreen Camo Stock $1,909.00
- Atomic Ammunition 223 Remington Subsonic 77 Grain Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 50 $65.99
Category: LEVER-ACTION RIFLES
LEVER-ACTION RIFLES FOR SALE
LEVER-ACTION RIFLES are some of the most common and popular guns in the world. They are also commonly used for hunting and self-defense purposes. In this post, we’ll go over the history of lever-action rifles, how they work, their advantages and disadvantages, as well as give some examples of how they’re used today!
The lever-action rifle was first developed in the early 19th century, and it was quickly adopted by militaries worldwide.
The American Civil War saw the widespread use of lever-action rifles by both sides, especially during the 1862 Battle of Shiloh in Tennessee.
The Confederate Army used Spencer Repeating Rifles while Union soldiers used Henry Repeating Rifles. Both weapons fired 15 rounds per minute with an effective range that extended up to 1,000 yards (910 meters).
- Single-shot. This is the type of rifle with which you load, fire and reload one bullet at a time. It’s fast to reload, but if you miss your target or run out of ammo, it’s game over!
- Bolt action rifles have a sliding bolt that locks into place when fired and must be manually unlocked before loading another round (this can be done with one hand). These rifles are slower than lever actions but are easier to maintain because they don’t require any moving parts like levers do–just pull back on the bolt handle after firing to unlock it so you can load another round into place!
- Lever action rifles work by using an external lever mechanism connected directly or indirectly via linkages to internal components such as springs and cams within the receiver housing; these mechanisms allow them to cycle faster than other types of firearms since there aren‘t any bolts or slides involved in loading/unloading ammunition from their chambers every time they‘re used like with other types such as single-shot pistols where each shot must be manually loaded before firing again (which takes longer).
Advantages and Disadvantages
The lever-action rifle is often thought of as a hunting gun. In fact, it’s one of the most popular hunting rifles in America today. The lever-action rifle can be used for varmint hunting and sport shooting as well.
Home defense is another popular use for the lever action rifle because it’s easy to use and has less recoil than other types of firearms like shotguns or semi-automatic pistols. Some people even use them for target shooting or plinking (shooting at cans).
- Winchester Model 1894: This rifle has been in production since 1894 and is still being made today. It features a lever action mechanism (which means you have to manually cycle the action to load each cartridge), a tubular magazine under the barrel, and a blued steel finish. The standard model comes with an adjustable rear sight.
- Marlin Model 336: This bolt-action rifle was first introduced in 1948 as an upgraded version of their earlier Model 1893 pump-action design. It also has a tubular magazine under its 22″ barrel, but it has only two rounds instead of five like on most lever actions; this makes it faster to reload than other rifles with higher capacities but makes it harder for beginners who aren’t used to working quickly yet!
There are two types of lever action rifles: the single shot and the repeating. The single shot has only one chamber, but the repeating model can hold several rounds at a time.
The lever-action rifle was first used during the Civil War by soldiers who needed a fast-loading weapon that could fire multiple shots without having to reload after every shot.
It was much faster than using a traditional rifle with a bolt action mechanism or even an old flintlock pistol!
Showing all 9 results
Rated 4.82 out of 5
MARLIN MODEL 1895 DARK SERIES 45/70 GOVT. RIFLE – 16.25″$874.00Add to cart
AVAILABLE IN STOCK!
CONDITION: BRAND NEW!
More Information SKU 70455 Product Type Lever-Action Rifle Manufacturer Marlin Color Black Option Rifle Barrel Length 16.2″
MARLIN MODEL 1894 CSBL .357 MAGNUM LEVER ACTION RIFLE – 16.5″$1,019.00Add to cart
CONDITION: BRAND NEW!
More Information SKU 70433 Product Type Lever-Action Rifle Manufacturer Marlin Barrel Length 16.5″ Caliber .357 Magnum
MARLIN MODEL 336 DARK SERIES 30-30 WIN RIFLE – 16.25″$749.00Add to cart
- 30-30 Win.
- 5-shot, full length tubular magazine
- 16.25″ Barrel
- Threaded muzzle – 5/8″x24
- Parkerized finish on metal
- Paracord Sling
- XS Lever Rail with Ghost Ring
- Black stock painted with black webbing
- Big Loop Lever
- Paracord wrapped lever
- Overall Length: 34.5″
- Approximate Weight: 7.65lbs
Rated 4.67 out of 5
CITADEL LEVTAC-92 .357 MAG LEVER-ACTION RIFLE – 16.5″$774.00Add to cart
SKU CIT357LVR Product Type Lever-Action Rifle Manufacturer Citadel Color Black Barrel Length 16.5″ Caliber .357 Magnum
UBERTI CASE HARDENED 1873 .45 COLT LEVER-ACTION SHORT RIFLE – 20″$1,119.00Add to cart
CONDITION: BRAND NEW!
More Information SKU 342810 Product Type Lever-Action Rifle Manufacturer Uberti Finish Case Hardened Barrel Length 20″ Caliber .45 Colt
CITADEL LEVTAC-92 .44 MAG LEVER ACTION RIFLE – 16.5″$774.00Add to cart
Ships from Distribution Facility
SKU CIT44LVR Product Type Lever-Action Rifle Manufacturer Citadel Thread Pitch 1/2×28 Color Black Barrel Length 16.5″ Caliber .44 Magnum
MARLIN MODEL 1895 GUIDE BIG LOOP 45-70 LEVER ACTION RIFLE – 18.5″$759.00Add to cart
More Information SKU 70456 Product Type Lever-Action Rifle Manufacturer Marlin Option Rifle Barrel Length 18.5″
MARLIN MODEL 1895 45-70 GOVT. LEVER ACTION RIFLE – 18.5″$899.00Add to cart
More Information SKU 70478 Product Type Lever-Action Rifle Manufacturer Marlin Barrel Length 18.5″ Caliber 45-70 Gov’t
HENRY SIDE GATE .45-70 GOVT AMERICAN WALNUT LEVER-ACTION RIFLE – 18.43″$919.00Add to cart
CONDITION: BRAND NEW!
More Information SKU H010G Product Type Firearm Manufacturer Henry Color Black Barrel Length 18.43″ Caliber 45-70 Gov’t
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Passionate about guns? Strap Weapon Shop is the perfect place for you! Strap Weapon Shop is a marketplace of gun enthusiasts dedicated to sharing our affinity for guns. Here you can buy guns online, find guns for sell online, discover new guns, and get information about guns.READ MORE