- MAGNUM RESEARCH DESERT EAGLE L5 .44 REM MAG PISTOL - 5" $1,809.00
NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM KORTH MONGOOSE .357 MAGNUM PISTOL W/ EXTRA 9MM CYLINDER - 6"
NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM KORTH MONGOOSE PISTOL - 4"
- NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM KORTH MONGOOSE .357 MAGNUM PISTOL W/ WOOD GRIP - 3" $3,589.00
- REMINGTON SLUGGER 20 GAUGE 5/8OZ SLUG AMMUNITION - 5RD $7.00
This Policy Provides California Consumers With Information Regarding Their Rights Under The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Last Updated: June 2, 2020
Interpretation And Definitions
The Words Of Which The Initial Letter Is Capitalized Have Meanings Defined Under The Following Conditions. The Following Definitions Shall Have The Same Meaning Regardless Of Whether They Appear In Singular Or In Plural.
- You Means The Individual Accessing Or Using The Service, Or The Company, Or Other Legal Entity On Behalf Of Which Such Individual Is Accessing Or Using The Service, As Applicable.
- Affiliate Means An Entity That Controls, Is Controlled By Or Is Under Common Control With A Party, Where “Control” Means Ownership Of 50% Or More Of The Shares, Equity Interest Or Other Securities Entitled To Vote For Election Of Directors Or Other Managing Authority.
- Account Means A Unique Account Created For You To Access Our Service Or Parts Of Our Service.
- Website Refers To Smith Gun Shop, Accessible From Smithgunshop.Com
- Service Refers To The Website.
- Country Refers To: Kansas, United States
- Service Provider Means Any Natural Or Legal Person Who Processes The Data On Behalf Of The Company. It Refers To Third-Party Companies Or Individuals Employed By The Company To Facilitate The Service, To Provide The Service On Behalf Of The Company, To Perform Services Related To The Service Or To Assist The Company In Analyzing How The Service Is Used.
- Third-Party Social Media Service Refers To Any Website Or Any Social Network Website Through Which A User Can Log In Or Create An Account To Use The Service.
- Personal Data Is Any Information That Relates To An Identified Or Identifiable Individual. For The Purposes Of The CCPA, Personal Data Means Any Information That Identifies, Relates To, Describes Or Is Capable Of Being Associated With, Or Could Reasonably Be Linked, Directly Or Indirectly, With You.
- Cookies Are Small Files That Are Placed On Your Computer, Mobile Device Or Any Other Device By A Website, Containing The Details Of Your Browsing History On That Website Among Its Many Uses.
- Device Means Any Device That Can Access The Service Such As A Computer, A Cellphone Or A Digital Tablet.
- Usage Data Refers To Data Collected Automatically, Either Generated By The Use Of The Service Or From The Service Infrastructure Itself (For Example, The Duration Of A Page Visit).
- Do Not Track (DNT) Is A Concept That Has Been Promoted By US Regulatory Authorities, In Particular The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), For The Internet Industry To Develop And Implement A Mechanism For Allowing Internet Users To Control The Tracking Of Their Online Activities Across Websites.
- Business, For The Purpose Of The CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), Refers To The Company As The Legal Entity That Collects Consumers’ Personal Information And Determines The Purposes And Means Of The Processing Of Consumers’ Personal Information, Or On Behalf Of Which Such Information Is Collected And That Alone, Or Jointly With Others, Determines The Purposes And Means Of The Processing Of Consumers’ Personal Information, That Does Business In The State Of California.
- Consumer, For The Purpose Of The CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), Means A Natural Person Who Is A California Resident. A Resident, As Defined In The Law, Includes (1) Every Individual Who Is In The USA For Other Than A Temporary Or Transitory Purpose, And (2) Every Individual Who Is Domiciled In The USA Who Is Outside The USA For A Temporary Or Transitory Purpose.
- Sale, For The Purpose Of The CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), Means Selling, Renting, Releasing, Disclosing, Disseminating, Making Available, Transferring, Or Otherwise Communicating Orally, In Writing, Or By Electronic Or Other Means, A Consumer’s Personal Information To Another Business Or A Third Party For Monetary Or Other Valuable Consideration.
Your Rights Under The CCPA
- The Right To Notice. You Must Be Properly Notified Which Categories Of Personal Data Are Being Collected And The Purposes For Which The Personal Data Is Being Used.
- The Right To Access / The Right To Request. The CCPA Permits You To Request And Obtain From The Company Information Regarding The Disclosure Of Your Personal Data That Has Been Collected In The Past 12 Months By The Company Or Its Subsidiaries To A Third-Party For The Third Party’s Direct Marketing Purposes.
- The Right To Say No To The Sale Of Personal Data. You Also Have The Right To Ask The Company Not To Sell Your Personal Data To Third Parties. You Can Submit Such A Request By Visiting Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Section.
- The Right To Know About Your Personal Data. You Have The Right To Request And Obtain From The Company Information Regarding The Disclosure Of The Following:
- The Categories Of Personal Data Collected
- The Sources From Which The Personal Data Was Collected
- The Business Or Commercial Purpose For Collecting Or Selling The Personal Data
- Categories Of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data
- The Specific Pieces Of Personal Data We Collected About You
- The Right To Delete Personal Data. You Also Have The Right To Request And Deletion Of Your Personal Data That Have Been Collected In The Past 12 Months.
- The Right Not To Be Discriminated Against. You Have The Right Not To Be Discriminated Against For Exercising Any Of Your Consumer’s Rights, Including By:
- Denying Goods Or Services To You
- Charging Different Prices Or Rates For Goods Or Services, Including The Use Of Discounts Or Other Benefits Or Imposing Penalties
- Providing A Different Level Or Quality Of Goods Or Services To You
- Suggesting That You Will Receive A Different Price Or Rate For Goods Or Services Or A Different Level Or Quality Of Goods Or Services.
- To Verify Your Request, We Will Compare The Pieces Of Information That You Submit With Your Request To The Personal Information We Have On File To Confirm That The Data We Have Identified Corresponds To You, And That The Person Submitting The Request Is Authorized To Do So.
- You May Designate An Authorized Agent To Submit A Request On Your Behalf. Pursuant To The CCPA:
- Only A Business Entity Or Natural Person Registered With The California Secretary Of State May Act As An Authorized Agent.
- You Must Provide The Authorized Agent Written Permission To Exercise Your Rights Under The CCPA On Your Behalf.
- We May Deny A Request From An Authorized Agent On Your Behalf If The Authorized Agent Does Not Submit Proof That He, She, Or It Has Been Authorized By You To Act On Your Behalf If We Request Such Proof, As Permitted By The CCPA.
- Even If You Use An Authorized Agent To Exercise Your Rights Under The CCPA On Your Behalf, Pursuant To The CCPA We May Still Require That You Verify Your Own Identity Directly To Us. This Provision Does Not Apply If You Have Provided With A Power Of Attorney Under California Probate Code Sections 4000 To 4465.
We Will Confirm Receipt Of Your Request Within 10 Business Days And Respond To Your Rights Request Within Forty-Five (45) Days From The Date We Receive It. In Some Cases, We May Require Additional Time To Complete Your Request And Will Inform You If Additional Time Is Needed. Where Additional Time Is Needed, We May Take Up To A Maximum Of Ninety (90) Additional Days To Complete Your Request.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
The Company Will Disclose And Deliver The Required Information Free Of Charge Within 45 Days Of Receiving Your Verifiable Request. The Time Period To Provide The Required Information May Be Extended Once By An Additional 45 Days When Reasonable Necessary And With Prior Notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We Do Not Sell Personal Information. However, The Service Providers We Partner With (For Example, Our Advertising Partners) May Use Technology On The Service That “Sells” Personal Information As Defined By The CCPA Law.
If You Wish To Opt Out Of The Use Of Your Personal Information For Interest-Based Advertising Purposes And These Potential Sales As Defined Under CCPA Law, You May Do So By Following The Instructions Below.
Please Note That Any Opt Out Is Specific To The Browser You Use. You May Need To Opt Out On Every Browser That You Use.
You Can Opt Out Of Receiving Ads That Are Personalized As Served By Our Service Providers By Following Our Instructions Presented On The Service:
- From Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Link
The Opt Out Will Place A Cookie On Your Computer That Is Unique To The Browser You Use To Opt Out. If You Change Browsers Or Delete The Cookies Saved By Your Browser, You Will Need To Opt Out Again.
Your Mobile Device May Give You The Ability To Opt Out Of The Use Of Information About The Apps You Use In Order To Serve You Ads That Are Targeted To Your Interests:
- “Opt Out Of Interest-Based Ads” Or “Opt Out Of Ads Personalization” On Android Devices
- “Limit Ad Tracking” On IOS Devices
You Can Also Stop The Collection Of Location Information From Your Mobile Device By Changing The Preferences On Your Mobile Device.
“Do Not Track” Policy As Required By California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service Does Not Respond To Do Not Track Signals.
However, Some Third Party Websites Do Keep Track Of Your Browsing Activities. If You Are Visiting Such Websites, You Can Set Your Preferences In Your Web Browser To Inform Websites That You Do Not Want To Be Tracked. You Can Enable Or Disable DNT By Visiting The Preferences Or Settings Page Of Your Web Browser.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine The Light Law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine The Light Law), California Residents With An Established Business Relationship With Us Can Request Information Once A Year About Sharing Their Personal Data With Third Parties For The Third Parties’ Direct Marketing Purposes.
If You’d Like To Request More Information Under The California Shine The Light Law, And If You Are A California Resident, You Can Contact Us Using The Contact Information Provided Below.
California Privacy Rights For Minor Users (California Business And Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business And Professions Code Section 22581 Allow California Residents Under The Age Of 18 Who Are Registered Users Of Online Sites, Services Or Applications To Request And Obtain Removal Of Content Or Information They Have Publicly Posted.
To Request Removal Of Such Data, And If You Are A California Resident, You Can Contact Us Using The Contact Information Provided Below, And Include The Email Address Associated With Your Account.
Be Aware That Your Request Does Not Guarantee Complete Or Comprehensive Removal Of Content Or Information Posted Online And That The Law May Not Permit Or Require Removal In Certain Circumstances.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Passionate about guns? Strap Weapon Shop is the perfect place for you! Strap Weapon Shop is a marketplace of gun enthusiasts dedicated to sharing our affinity for guns. Here you can buy guns online, find guns for sell online, discover new guns, and get information about guns.READ MORE